When it comes to eating out at Sporting Club Thamesmead we keep things simple; just great value, tasty, freshly cooked food served in relaxing surroundings. Our food mission is to use, whenever possible, only local, responsibly sourced, seasonal produce.
Whether it’s a light lunch with friends or workmates, a pizza and pint after a match, a formal or informal business meeting, a significant something birthday party, sports dinner or wedding reception you are sure to find something that takes your fancy.
Here are examples of our menus (please note the offer does change)
- Bar menu with mains, light bites, platters, paninis, jackets and salads
- Fork and finger buffets, hot and cold canapés
- Three course sit-down meals
- Barbeques and Paellas
- Real ales, fine wines and delicious cocktails
- Speciality coffees and teas
- Wide range of vegetarian options; special diets catered for
We’re a flexible lot too so any one of our menus can be specially-tailored to suit your taste or budget. Whatever your requirements our friendly and helpful team are on hand to ensure you have a great time with us.